Evian Mineral Water Spray
This variant is currently sold out
DISCOVER THE SOURCE
evian®‘s balanced mineral composition and remarkable purity is the result of a slow natural filtration process, a journey that takes more than 15 years down through the French Alps. Every day, samples are taken at over 20 different points to ensure unchanged mineral content and consistent quality. The exquisitely fine mist produced by the evian® Brumisateur® penetrates and rehydrates the upper layers of the skin. Suits all skin types, even the most sensitive.
HOW TO USE
In the morning and evening, after cleansing, Spray face to a soak with evian® to remove excess cleanser and harmful tap water. Because each micro-droplet is propelled under high pressure, skin will absorb. Wait a few moments and pat excess dry. Apply moisturizer to seal in evian® hydration. This is why evian® helps improve the effectiveness of any skin care products used with it.
After makeup application, hold the canister further from the face for a light circular misting that “sets” makeup (helping it to blend with the skin) and revives cosmetic colors throughout the day. This allows the skin to be rehydrated and refreshed without removing makeup and also helps improve the performance of all color cosmetics.
Trade secret of cosmetics professionals
For a natural, refined look – after applying foundation (liquid or mineral powder), hold can twelve inches from the face and spray for 2-3 seconds. The fine mist eliminates surplus, and evens out complexion color.
A light misting sets and revives cosmetic colors throughout the day. This allows the skin to be re-hydrated several times without removing makeup. And this is why evian® Facial Spray helps improve the performance of all color cosmetics. Many make-up professionals prefer evian® Spray to dilute and blend make-up
Perfect for gently cleansing baby’s sensitive skin (bottom, face and hands), with or without cotton pads. The leak-proof canister is suitable for the nursery or diaper bag! Babies love the fine cooling mist of hypoallergenic, pH neutral evian® Facial Spray. Tested under pediatric control, and used in maternity hospitals.
Proven Results on all skin types*
100% – reported instantly refreshed skinâ€¨
94% – claimed better hydrationâ€¨
87% – reported softer feel
81% – saw reduced under-eye puffinessâ€¨
95%- noted improved tone
*consumer research results – tested on 60 women using twice daily for 30 days.
Suggestions for Use:
• AFTER CLEANSING – generously spray, wait a moment for skin to absorb, pat excess dry and follow with favorite moisturizer.
• TO AWAKEN SKIN – a soaking spray in the morning hydrates outer layers of the skin up to 16% and reduces under-eye puffiness.
• TO REVIVE COLOR COSMETICS – a light spray over face any time during the day and night.
• AFTER MAKE-UP REMOVAL – works as a post cleanser, removes any residue.
• TO DILUTE AND BLEND MAKE-UP – use with mineral powders and cream and liquid makeup, for a smoother application, a favorite of cosmetics professionals.
• AFTER SHAVING – an all natural, soothing replacement for toners and after shave lotions.
• AFTER DEPILATION – the cooling, and gentle spray is non-irritating.
• TO CLEAN BABY’S BOTTOM – use with or without cotton pads.
• TO HELP CLEANSE SENSITIVE SKIN – pure, natural evian® mineral water is gentle and hypoallergenic.
• POST SURGERY – a pure water spray for sensitive areas.
• DURING/AFTER LABOR – hydrates fragile skin of new moms.
• DURING TRAVEL – the 1.7 oz. (50ml) canister is TSA approved for onboard air travel.
• PURE WATER CLEANSING – any time clean water is unavailable.
• AFTER SPORTS – helps remove salty perspiration.
• SUN EXPOSURE – Can be applied before using sunscreen, provides immediate hydration and relief with its cooling effect – helps soothe burning sensation.
• AFTER SWIMMING – helps remove harmful ocean salt and pool chlorine.
• TO COOL HOT, TIRED, OR BURNING FEET – a spray of evian® is soothing relief at the end of the day.
SKIN TYPES: All skin types, including irritated and sensitive skin.
PRESERVATIVE- FREE, HYPOALLERGENIC
WARNINGS: Contents under pressure. Do not puncture, incinerate or store at temperature over 120° F. Keep out of children’s reach.
RECYCLEABLE ALUMINUM CAN